Another year has come and gone! I know I was a little slack the last couple months but thanks for following anyway. It's time to take a break from the blog but still check back from time to time because I will post anything that is "blog worthy" along our 2013 Journey. Also be sure to tune in around June 2nd as I will start a 2nd blog (to be named later). Happy New Year... see you in 2013!!



Well we did it! We made it a whole year, 365 photo documented days! I honestly can't believe I stuck with it. So here's to another year. I hope to be as dedicated to it this year as last, but don't hate me if I'm not. Let's not make this a habit though, I am not sure how Thatcher will feel if I am still taking a photo a day of him at 13. HAPPY NEW YEAR!





It's 1/1/11 and for my New Year's Resolution I decided to take on the Photo-A-Day project (or 365 project). Every day for the next year I will take one photo and post it to this blog. I've also decided to concentrate my focus and take only pictures of Thatcher. He's almost 10 months now, and when we are done he will be almost 22 months.... Let's watch him GROW!







Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment